Senin, 24 Maret 2014

Writing 3


Name          : Agatha Tantri Windusari
SRN  : 12340035

1.      Write paragraph with adequate and inadequate unity.

§  When write a paragraph, there are three component of paragraphs namely : Topic Sentence, Body or supporting sentence, and concluding sentence.
§  State the main idea of the paragraph in clearly constructed topic sentence. Make sure each sentence is related to the central thought. (Unity)
§  Develop paragraph with specific details and example
 (Adequate development)

2.      Coherence means establishing a relationship between the ideas presented in a paragraph.



AGATHA TANTRI WINDUSARI
Well, let me introduce my self and I will tell all of about me, my family, my friends, my hobby and of course my simple and nice thing that I do.
My name Agatha Tantri Windusari , I am 20th years old, I was born in Metro city on February, 16th 1994 and my father gave me name Agatha Tantri Windusari, I think it is long name, but my friends call me Agatha or Tantri for short. Now, I am student in Muhammadiyah University of Metro  especially on English department and I am in 4th semester. My origin is from Central Java and my religion is Catholic. Physically, I am no really tall and I have little fat body. I have yellow creamy skin, my eyes colour are dark brown and I have long hair the colour is brown. My height about 153 cm and my weight around 53 kg. My blood type is B.
I live at Metro city, especially on Bumisari street No.15 Sumbersari Bantul, south Metro. I live with my little family of course with my parent and my brothers, I have two handsome brothers and they very kind and always protect me in every condition. The  best thing about me is my self, I can be my self not other people. I can be flexible with other people, so I can get more friends from that. Let me tell my hobby , my hobby is singing. Everyday I sing many song that I want, although my voice good enough. I like singing since in elementary school, and I ever follow singing class for three years. And singing is one of activity that I do in my free time. In my free time I try to gather my family and my boyfriend, and I do something nice. In my free time I usually lunch or dinner in restaurant with family or boyfriend.
 Well that’s all about me I hope it can be interesting for someone who read this story, Thank you J.

          O : Topic Sentence
O : Body  
        O : Concluding Sentence



1 komentar: